Garden Tours sometimes concentrate on a particular aspect of gardening like design or indeed a single flower species and often tie these into horticultural events or exhibitions.
Some of the most famous flower shows take place in Britain. The Chelsea Flower Show and the Hampton Court Palace Show are well known throughout the year and smaller events take place all over country.
Some of Europe’s leading flower shows
- Chelsea Flower Show (late May)
- Hampton Court Flower Show (early July)
- Tatton Park Flower Show (mid July)
- Harrogate Flower Shows (Spring & Autumn)
- Chateau de Courson, La Journee des Plantes – (Mid May)
- Floriade (every 10 years – next one in 2012!)